Πρόσκληση για συμμετοχή σε Ανταλλαγή Νέων στην Ολλανδία.
(4 συμμετέχοντες ηλικίας 18-25 ετών και 1 group leader >18 ετών)
Τίτλος Προγράμματος: «EuRO-B.I.N. (Biological, Innovative, Nutrient) Food»
Τύπος Προγράμματος: Youth Exchange
Προορισμός: Amsterdam Noord, Netherlands
Το πρόγραμμα είναι πλήρως επιδοτούμενο από το πρόγραμμα Erasmus+ και καλύπτονται ταξιδιωτικά έξοδα έως 275 ευρώ.
Κατά τη διάρκεια του προγράμματος θα χρησιμοποιηθούν μέθοδοι μη τυπικής εκπαίδευσης και η γλώσσα εργασίας θα είναι τα Αγγλικά.
Main aim of the project is raising awareness on the impact we have on our planet and on
our health with our eating habits.
«We are what we eat» and we also are how, when or where we eat. According to WHO – World Health Organization publications, we are not yet efficient in dealing with this basic need:
– «Obesity is one of the greatest public health challenges of the 21st century. Its prevalence has tripled in many countries of the WHO European Region since the 1980s, and the numbers of those affected continue to rise at an alarming rate. In addition to causing various physical disabilities and psychological problems, excess weight drastically increases a person’s risk of developing a number of noncommunicable diseases (NCDs), including cardiovascular disease, cancer and diabetes.»
– «Malnutrition is the gravest single threat to public health worldwide. It is by far the biggest contributor to child mortality, with six million children dying of hunger every year. » (…) In Europe, an estimated 33 million people are at risk of malnutrition. Studies show that up to one third of patients in hospital and nursing homes are at risk of undernutrition.»
– «Different disorders can develop depending on which nutrients are lacking or consumed in excess (…)»
According to World Food Programme (WFP), one of nine people are dying of starvation, while one third of the food around the world is wasted.
The title «EuRO-B.I.N. (Biological, Innovative, Nutrient) Food» is briefly explaining the objectives of the project:
– Robin Food – create a safe thematic platform inspired by the legendary figure, in which the participants will explore differences and similarities between rich and poor in terms of food matters, going throughout causes, impact and sustainable approaches
– BIN – raise awareness among young people regarding the inefficiency of food distribution and food waste resulted in order to take initiatives at individual level and inspire them to get actively and progressively involved at local level
– EuRO Food – reflect upon socio-cultural, ecological and economical aspects regarding food, among 30 participants from 5 different countries, based on non-formal education
and exchange of experiences – Biological – provide information and techniques in an intercultural background about the accessibility to food, through ways of recognize it in nature or grow, prepare and conserve own food
– Innovative – develop creative and cooking skills meant to increase the autonomy of young people and their healthy habits, social and civic sense with regards of eating and
– Nutrient – provide space and tools for young people to share know-what and know-how regarding different types of recipes/diets, according to local and season possibilities, based on intercultural learning and focused on practical workshops
ΠΩΣ ΔΗΛΩΝΩ ΕΝΔΙΑΦΕΡΟΝ ΣΥΜΜΕΤΟΧΗΣ;
Συμπληρώστε την online αίτηση στο link που ακολουθεί ΜΕΧΡΙ ΤΙΣ 8/08/2018
Email επικοινωνίας μαζί μας: